Healthy hair spotlight on muke

1. Introduce yourself in one sentence?
They call me Muke, I am nice and a perfectionist.
2. How long have you been on your healthy hair journey and what influenced you?
A year and eight months now. The owner of this blog is and will always be the driving force behind all my hair decisions(personal guru).
3. Whats your regimen?
Basically wash my hair twice a month, I have relaxed or texlaxed hair kaya. 

















4. Take me through your typical wash day and how do you deal with shrinkage?
Firstly comb through my hair and part it, then shampoo it for three minutes, wash and re-shampoo again. Apply coconut oil then condition for five minutes, wash out and apply a deep conditioner and wash out. Then dry at low heat. I really don't have shrinkage because my hair is relaxed.
5. What do you love about your hair?
 I love that after every protective hairstyle it shows a good sign of growth/strength.

 6. What are your favorite products?
The ones am currently using, Pantene shampoo, conditioner and two minute repair cream. tresemme natural conditioner,olive oil replenishing conditioner and relaxer, organic coconut oil, castor oil and shea butter. These products are bae. 


7. What weird or good compliment have you ever received about your hair?
"Now this is how relaxed hair should be" noti kwati ni mapepe ya nkuku( not like a chicken's feathers) lmao
8. Would you wear your hair on your wedding haha?
Ahahahaha if you asked me that last year the answer would be hell to the no.
9. Have you had any setbacks?
aha definitely. My edges aren't the easiest thing to grow especially if my hair dresser in harsh when braiding.
10. Any advise to people starting their healthy hair journey? 
Patience honestly, and don't go trying out every product you see out there, figure out what works for your hair type because results only clearly show after three month.
11. Any social accounts?
i.g : mukaay
facebook: mukelabai mundia





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts