Review on 2018


As the year draws to an end,  I just want to say thank you for the continued support on this platform. Life got in the way and I was too busy to post anything I am ashamed to say it, anyways, 2018 hair wise had it's fair share of up's and down's.
  • First on the list is I had to deal with dry, brittle hair that wasn't responding to well to most products which I must say was so much to deal with. 
  • Secondly, my twists where not just coming out right, I had weird looking ends that somehow got lost in the thickness of my hair.
  • january,2018
  • Then, as though that wasn't enough I was going through a phase of wanting to cut it all and start again from the scalp lol.
Well despite all the complaints, my hair flourished and it grew in thickness and length so i thank the hair gods for that. Moving on forward to 2019, I just want to continue protective styling with wigs and low manipulative styles to save my edges.  So here are a few pictures from 2018, and compliments of the season. I pray for nothing but the best for all my readers.

march.

april






Comments

Popular Posts