Update 2019

hair-lo naturalistas,
2019, has been all about retaining length and seeing some inches. I am hoping to reach mid back length at the end of the year, with consistent hair care routine especially concentrating on protective styles and moisturising treatments.
So for the past 7 months, I have consistently done diy deep conditioning treatments every two weeks consisting of avocado, honey and any oil thats available at that moment. I have dusted off single strand knots each time i come across them.
As of April i changed my deep conditioner to vitale hair mayonnaise, which i will write up a detailed review about it soon.
feb length check.
 This year I also decided to use fewer products as i feel i tend to have alot of buildup, so my main products are vo5 shampoo, vitale hair mayo, coconut and peppermint oil. I rarely use shea butter now because i dont like this brand's shea butter, and finally i also decided to drink my water and just let the hair grow without stressing about it.

I will posting constant updates on my facebook pagehttps://web.facebook.com/boldConfidentNaturalista/

Happy reading.

Comments

Popular Posts